Thursday, May 9, 2013

Gym Updates!

Exciting things going on at Fitness Box this month!!
First off, our gym is continuing to grow and grow! We're getting new members daily and I'm excited they will be joining the great group we already have!

We have had an average increase of 15# in everyone's Max Lifts and it's only been about a month for most! Early next week we will have our climbing rope. This will give a fun twist to some WO...Ds!
We will be continuing to bring in new equipment, which brings me to the garage sale this weekend. The sale will run from about 6:00am till 10:00am. This means we will only have ONE FREE SATURDAY WORKOUT AT 10:00AM!! Bring a friend or two or three or four.... it's FREE FREE FREE!!

NOTE: Our shirts are expected to be in tomorrow! They are all $15 each. Bring your money tomorrow to pick it up!

Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment